About Me

I am a life coach working with people who suffer from depression. My own personal success story about overcoming major depression has inspired me to share my story with others -- my first-hand knowledge of depression, coping strategies, management, and treatments. I believe that someone suffering from depression can benefit tremendously from self-inquiry, psychotherapy and practicing mindfulness. I have a degree from Hunter College where I majored in cultural anthropology. Thus, I have a deep respect for and awareness of each one's cultural background.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Let There Be Light!


The miracle that happens when life begins in the womb is always with you.  That miracle is in you for so long as you live.  The miracle that teaches a child to walk and to talk is always there for you to tap into.  All you need to do is be aware of this miraculous power or energy, and use it to your satisfaction to realize your vision for yourself.  This is where your power lies.  Plug into it.  You just need to do some work -- peeling the layers of negative beliefs -- and it will reveal itself to you.   It's called the Self, the Core, the Source, the Inner Child.

You cannot feel like a victim or feel powerless if you are guided by your Inner Child.  You are connected to it, to the Source of life inside you, by virtue of the fact that you are alive on this planet.  Be connected! then shine your light on yourself, on others, and on the world.  Let there be light!  Let there be life!

No comments:

Post a Comment