About Me

I am a life coach working with people who suffer from depression. My own personal success story about overcoming major depression has inspired me to share my story with others -- my first-hand knowledge of depression, coping strategies, management, and treatments. I believe that someone suffering from depression can benefit tremendously from self-inquiry, psychotherapy and practicing mindfulness. I have a degree from Hunter College where I majored in cultural anthropology. Thus, I have a deep respect for and awareness of each one's cultural background.

Saturday, August 8, 2015

10 Qualities that Make a Good Relationship

How do you know that your relationship is the best you can ever have.  Here are some qualities to look for:
  • Intimate
  • Meaningful
  • Rewarding
  • Enjoyable
  • You are already complete by yourself.
  • You can be yourself, because you know you are good at the core.
  • You respect the other person, so you learn from him or her.
  • It's not one-way.
  • You speak your mind and your heart.
  • Your not afraid of rejection.

No comments:

Post a Comment