About Me

I am a life coach working with people who suffer from depression. My own personal success story about overcoming major depression has inspired me to share my story with others -- my first-hand knowledge of depression, coping strategies, management, and treatments. I believe that someone suffering from depression can benefit tremendously from self-inquiry, psychotherapy and practicing mindfulness. I have a degree from Hunter College where I majored in cultural anthropology. Thus, I have a deep respect for and awareness of each one's cultural background.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

My 2015 Plan

Hello dear friends, I wish all of you a very Happy and Healthy New Year.

I just want to share with you some of my New Year's resolutions.  Basically, I want to keep it simple for 2015...no big projects or ideas of success.  I think these will be doable.

  • I'll try not to be a robot.
  •  When I fold my clothes after washing, I want to notice the collars and the sleeves and the hem.
  • I want to appreciate Art by:
    • maybe going to galleries
    • surfing art blogs
    • listening to artists being interviewed
  •  I want to be different, authentic
  • I want to practice "building"...whether it be muscles, character, a business, or a cake; setting a good foundation to make whatever it is...strong
  • I want to appreciate the simple things during the cold weather, such as:
    • a very warm scarf
    • a heater that is steaming
    • the sun shining so brightly in the living room
    • Japanese Art
May 2015 run smoothly; may there be less bumps on the road; may we all find beauty and happiness from the simple things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment