About Me

I am a life coach working with people who suffer from depression. My own personal success story about overcoming major depression has inspired me to share my story with others -- my first-hand knowledge of depression, coping strategies, management, and treatments. I believe that someone suffering from depression can benefit tremendously from self-inquiry, psychotherapy and practicing mindfulness. I have a degree from Hunter College where I majored in cultural anthropology. Thus, I have a deep respect for and awareness of each one's cultural background.

Friday, June 12, 2015

I'm a Late Bloomer in Life


I was exhilarated at finally realizing that my destiny is uniquely mine, and my purpose is as unique as my thumbprint, different from those of other human beings.  I understand that now.  I cannot possibly live the life of the majority or the chosen exactly as it is.  Fitting in seems so silly now.

The journey to the truth regarding my Self is a mysterious one.  Along the way I found golden nuggets of truth about love, responsibility, work, possibilities, desires, propensities, confidence, freedom, liberation, etc...that still shake me to my core.  I relish the moments of realizations with great satisfaction.  Life is a process and a work in progress.  I welcome the unknown parts of me, until such time when the truth is revealed.  I look forward to the journey with great anticipation...until the end of time.  This is my work.

--Pauline's thoughts on another milestone

No comments:

Post a Comment